Dwelling on Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Milkovich, Vasili

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

Milkovich, Vasili Empty
PostSubject: Milkovich, Vasili   Milkovich, Vasili EmptyJune 12th 2010, 1:15 am

Basic Information
Name: Vasili Milkovich
Date of Birth: December 22nd, 1992
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: straight
Occupation: Hogwarts Student, however runs a bit of an underground buisness for sweets and such
Country/City/Place of Birth: Born in the United States, but now resides within Scotland
Blood: Half werewolf, Half Wizard
Hogwarts House:

Appearance: Vasili stands at an impressive 6 feet tall and built like a Rugby player, which is exactly what he played before he came to Hogwarts. His parents had told him what he was, but wanted him to have a normal life as a kid while living in the muggle world, and he enjoyed playing it. He has Brown hair, and hazel eyes.
Type Of Clothing: Often wearing a hoodie or warm up clothing, when not in the school robes.
What Looks Best: Slightly baggy clothing, usually one size larger in the shirt.
What Looks Worst: Anything that is tight fitting. While he may be a muscled Rugby player, tight clothing usually isn't what works best for him.

Description: Because he is part werewolf, he ends up spending one week a month out of class, however he isn't as bad as some people. He is working with trying to get a potion to allow him to miss less schooling, so he can actually stick to a normal sleep schedule.

Inner Self
Likes: He likes a good book and anything physical for that matter
Dislikes: He likes anyone who thinks that they are better than him just because of where they come from or their family history
Strengths: History of Wizardry, Actually lifting things
Weaknesses: he has issues with potions, he was never very good with chemicals.. so this is even worse
Fears: None really
Dreams: To hopefully be a great Quidditch player, or Rugby
Guilty Pleasures: Food
General Personality: He is a calm cool guy, unless you piss him off, he doesn't need magic as much as the others to fight, he is quick enough and strong enough to take you out if he needs to.

Family
Mother:
Father:
Siblings:
Spouse:
History:

(work in progress, I'll get back to it)

Last edited by Yetisarge on June 12th 2010, 7:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

Milkovich, Vasili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milkovich, Vasili   Milkovich, Vasili EmptyJune 12th 2010, 1:19 am

Gah, more, more, AJ!
Back to top Go down
http://thetruewindsorceress.deviantart.com
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

Milkovich, Vasili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milkovich, Vasili   Milkovich, Vasili EmptyJune 12th 2010, 1:21 am

Milky Maelstrom wrote:
Gah, more, more, AJ!
You'll get more, as I think it up.. and I'm not halfway tired.. god..
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

Milkovich, Vasili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milkovich, Vasili   Milkovich, Vasili EmptyJune 12th 2010, 1:28 am

Yea...it took me like three hours to finish mine because i kept getting distracted...
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

Milkovich, Vasili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milkovich, Vasili   Milkovich, Vasili EmptyJune 12th 2010, 4:00 pm

Yetisarge wrote:
Basic Information
Name: Vasili Milkovich
Date of Birth: December 22nd, 1992
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: straight
Occupation: Hogwarts Student, however runs a bit of an underground buisness for sweets and such
Country/City/Place of Birth: Born in the United States, but now resides within Scotland
Blood: Half werewolf, Half Wizard
Hogwarts House:

Appearance: Vasili stands at an impressive 6 feet tall and built like a Rugby player, which is exactly what he played before he came to Hogwarts. His parents had told him what he was, but wanted him to have a normal life as a kid while living in the muggle world, and he enjoyed playing it. He has Brown hair, and hazel eyes.
Type Of Clothing: Often wearing a hoodie or warm up clothing, when not in the school robes.
What Looks Best: Slightly baggy clothing, usually one size larger in the shirt.
What Looks Worst: Anything that is tight fitting. While he may be a muscled Rugby player, tight clothing usually isn't what works best for him.

Description: Because he is part werewolf, he ends up spending one week a month out of class, however he isn't as bad as some people. He is working with trying to get a potion to allow him to miss less schooling, so he can actually stick to a normal sleep schedule.

Inner Self
Likes: He likes a good book and anything physical for that matter
Dislikes: He likes anyone who thinks that they are better than him just because of where they come from or their family history
Strengths: History of Wizardry, Actually lifting things
Weaknesses: he has issues with potions, he was never very good with chemicals.. so this is even worse
Fears: None really
Dreams: To hopefully be a great Quidditch player, or Rugby
Guilty Pleasures: Food
General Personality: He is a calm cool guy, unless you piss him off, he doesn't need magic as much as the others to fight, he is quick enough and strong enough to take you out if he needs to.

Family
Mother:
Father:
Siblings:
Spouse:
History:

(work in progress, I'll get back to it)
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

Milkovich, Vasili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milkovich, Vasili   Milkovich, Vasili EmptyJune 12th 2010, 4:16 pm

You can just go back and edit your post, you know.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

Milkovich, Vasili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milkovich, Vasili   Milkovich, Vasili EmptyJune 12th 2010, 7:31 pm

swear to god that is what I did... <.<
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

Milkovich, Vasili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milkovich, Vasili   Milkovich, Vasili EmptyJune 12th 2010, 7:34 pm

Play nice now, children.
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

Milkovich, Vasili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milkovich, Vasili   Milkovich, Vasili EmptyJune 12th 2010, 7:38 pm

No, you clicked reply. Not trying to disrespect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Milkovich, Vasili Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milkovich, Vasili   Milkovich, Vasili Empty

Back to top Go down

Milkovich, Vasili
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dwelling on Dreams :: Before You RP... :: Applications-
Jump to: