Dwelling on Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The First Week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

The First Week Empty
PostSubject: The First Week   The First Week EmptyMarch 29th 2011, 4:07 pm

Anta woke up the next afternoon, smiling. She didn't have to worry about her classes until twilight, since Hogwarts had added a whole set of evening/night classes just for those students who wanted or needed them. Most of the night students were vampires, with various other students hanging around.

Antanasia dressed and grabbed a blood muffin from her mini fridge, humming contently. She loved Hogwarts, and she knew her new evening classes would be fun, since she'd be among more of her kind. She skipped down the stairs to the Slytherin Common Room lightly, still humming.
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

The First Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Week   The First Week EmptyMarch 29th 2011, 4:12 pm

Sunay was collapsed on a sofa in the common room, spending her free period resting after an exhausting first day of classes. This entire system, the entire massive school, was very new to her, and it was becoming too much to handle. Though only resting her eyes, she was nearly unaware of anyone around her, and frankly didn't care. She subconsciously rubbed her temples, thinking of how her sister was so blissfully unaware of her luck for being just young enough not to have to survive Hogwarts. Perhaps they would be back in Turkey before the next school year.
Back to top Go down
http://thetruewindsorceress.deviantart.com
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

The First Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Week   The First Week EmptyMarch 29th 2011, 4:18 pm

Antanasia noticed the seemingly exhausted Sunay and decided against bothering her. She instead joined her small circle of friends, Lacey, Franklin, and Scorpius, and listened in on their idle chatter, noting how Lacey was particularly venomous that afternoon. She glanced at Scorpius, wondering what the quiet blond was thinking, as he was not saying much. Like he ever did.

Anta looked at Franklin, who was quiet as well, but in a much more laid back way. She wondered how two people how acted the same could be so different. Then again, she looked at Lacey, it was hard to get a word in edgewise with Lacey Parkinson.
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

The First Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Week   The First Week EmptyMarch 29th 2011, 6:39 pm

Sunay was roused from her near-slumber by a particularly heated snark from Lacey, across the room. Deciding that she couldn't just seal herself away from social contact, and that it wouldn't sit well to be cast as the anti-social butterfly, she popped her head up from behind the couch and watched for a moment, observing.

Lacey's offensive body language was evident on her languid form, and every sharp consonant was threaded with a hint of malice. It was obvious that there was someone here she didn't like. Or, perhaps, someone she was trying to keep for herself.

Silently rising from the plush furniture, Sunay edged her way towards the group and listened in on their conversation.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

The First Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Week   The First Week EmptyMarch 29th 2011, 6:47 pm

"Like, ohmigawd, who does she think she is, just looking at us like a creeper?" Lacey was ranting on about some poor first year who had the grave misfortune of glimpsing at Scorpius.

Antanasia nodded, then glanced at her watch, figuring she had about twenty more minutes of torture by Lacey to endure. She noticed Sunay was up and smiled warmly at her roommate.
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

The First Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Week   The First Week EmptyMarch 29th 2011, 6:59 pm

Sunay was too distracted by Lacey to notice Antanasia's kind grin.

Is she talking about me? she thought. Well, she had just walked over there unannounced. Awkwardly, she tried to entire the conversation.

"Ah, eh, hello," Sunay stammered. "Good afternoon, Antanasia," she paused for a moment. "You must be charmed to be able to handle so much work, I feel as though I'm already starting to slip behind," Sunay palmed the back of her head nervously.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

The First Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Week   The First Week EmptyMarch 29th 2011, 7:04 pm

Anta edged closer to Sunay, "Oh, yes," she smiled, then whispered an explanation for Lacey in Sunay's ear. "Lace is just possessive of Scorp, no biggie," she could sense Sunay's discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

The First Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Week   The First Week EmptyMarch 29th 2011, 7:08 pm

"Oh," Sunay blushed. "You have classes at night, yes? I would assume a vampire would prefer it that way. What classes do you have tonight? I just had Charms and Divination. I have Care of Magical Creatures and Herbology soon, and Astronomy as a night class I believe."
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

The First Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Week   The First Week EmptyMarch 29th 2011, 7:45 pm

Anta smiled cheerfully, "Potions, then DADA, then Astronomy, it's a great night!" She loved Potions and her Defense class, and Anta liked Astronomy fairly well, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The First Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Week   The First Week Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Week
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dwelling on Dreams :: World :: Hogwarts-
Jump to: