Dwelling on Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The beginning

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

The beginning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2010, 3:19 pm

"Did i do something wrong?" Sunay meekly asked Antanasia. She had been so talkative and friendly on the train, but was now cold as ice. She hoped, in her wide-eyed astonishment, she hadn't made a mistake. The English language, and indeed the English people, were much more subtle than to which she was used. Oh god, i've already messed up. Her nerves getting the best of her.
Back to top Go down
http://thetruewindsorceress.deviantart.com
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2010, 3:24 pm

Antanasia tore her gaze from the window and looked at Sunay's anxious face. "Oh, forgive me, I'm not feeling like myself," she excused herself. "I'm afraid I haven't been as hospitable as I should. I was just thinking. You did nothing wrong, sweetie," Antanasia smiled one of her charming, infectious smiles.
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2010, 3:31 pm

"Oh, all right." Sunay replied, grinning weakly. Turning her head to look out the window, she still wasn't quite convinced of her innocence and kept quiet the rest of the ride. Antanasia was most certainly brooding over something irritating and she didn't want to bother her further.

The ride, though not as peaceful as Sunay had hoped, was at least short. In a quarter of an hour, they had arrived at the main entrance, and Sunay jumped out expectantly. A few carriages ahead, Lacey and Scorpio were climbing out. Lacy had a death-grip on his hand. This would not end well.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2010, 3:39 pm

Antanasia seethed when she saw Lacey's grip on Scorpio. That bitch. It was time to get nasty. "Hey, Lace," she called, "Why're you holding Scorpius's hand so hard? Are you afraid he'll run away once he sees you without any makeup?"

It was mean, it was petty, but somehow Antanasia still got a small kick as Lacey whipped around to face her, her face twisted in rage. The young vampire stood her ground, knowing she could easily win in a fight against Lacey. God, the girl grew up on happiness and rainbows and sugar. How could she learn to fight anyone, much less a vampire?
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2010, 3:47 pm

Sunay cowered, knees locked, ready to see the fur fly, but luckily, it wasn't to be this time, as Franklin stepped in and separated them before anything started with a hearty, "Right, let's get on." Sunay was the first to follow the orders, clinging close to Franklin for safety while Lacey stuck out her tongue at Antanasia and pattered along with her captured prize, who was much less than enthusiastic about being dragged along.

Together, they all entered the massive doors of the main entrance, nearly losing each other in the crowd several times before managing to stick together and file into the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2010, 3:58 pm

Antanasia breathed deeply, resisting the urge to gouge Lacey's eyes out with her nails. She rolled her eyes, desperately hoping that Scorpius would man up and break away from Lacey's death hold. And it was his wand hand...not the wand hand...Antanasia let out a near silent chuckle at how dirty that sounded. She sat down on Draco's immediate right, trying not to stick her tongue out at Lacey discreetly behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2010, 4:13 pm

Sunay sat to Antanasia's right, between her and Franklin, who was drolling, waiting for the feast to begin. But first, there was the house-choosing of the new students. They all stood to the front, and Sunay thought for a moment about joining them, but then didn't, know she must be a Slytherin and hoping she wouldn't get called up. Then, Professor McGonagall, the frail thing she was becoming, stepped up to the podium and welcomed the new students, as well as those returning. She then said how pleasant a year she hoped it would be and got on with the ceremony, each student in line coming up and placing the sorting hat on their head and it calling out their house. There were a few Hufflpuffs, a scant of Gryffindors, a handful of Ravenclaws but very few Slytherins. They seemed to have become a much smaller house in recent years.

Then, just as the feast was set to begin, after all of the first-years were assigned a house, the Head Mistress approached the podium again and cleared her throat, calling the room to order.

"I'm afraid we have one more student to sort. They're a bit of a special case, as they transfered here this year and are attending their sitxh year of instruction."

Oh no.

"Sunay Demir." McGonagall declared. Everyone looked around, the gang staring at Sunay to stand, and her being petrified. A gentle murmur spread across the room, even the teachers joined in. Finally, with the pressure baring down, Sunay stood and made her way to the front, fighting for every step.

Awkwardly approaching the grimacing hat, she placed it on her head and it began to speak.

"Odd one, aren't you," it said teasingly. "And a Naga as well. Yes, you'll be very special indeed."

"SLYTHERIN!" The hat proclaimed, and the Slytherin hat clapped quietly. Finally, and again with incredible awkwardness, Sunay walked back to her spot at the table and sat down, her cheeks beet red.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2010, 4:28 pm

Antanasia smiled apologetically at Sunay, feeling embarrassed for her. God, she was a newcomer AND a special case. How humiliating. She let out a small sigh of relief when Sunay was declared Slytherin. Thank the heavens she wasn't Gryffindor. Then again, she wouldn't have liked Sunay so much if she was Gryffindork material. She could sense a goody goody ne'er do evil from first glance. True, she had mistaken Vasili for a Slytherin before they were sorted, but then she saw the error of her ways and promptly decided to ignore him. Yet he was still oddly fascinated by her. She internally sighed in frustration.

She reached over to pat Sunay's hand reassuringly. "Congrats, honey," Antanasia grinned conspiratorily at Sunay. "I knew you were one of us."
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2010, 4:48 pm

"Thank you," Sunay smiled widely, feeling a bit relieved. She still felt tense, upset, and worried, but being called "one of them" made her feel the slightest bit better.

Then, the feast began. Franklin dug in while the rest of the gang nibbled regularly. Sunay bit into some strawberry trifle and smiled, the food here was great. Across the table was a group of new Slytherins, boasting about how they knew they would get into Slytherin beforehand and ragging on all of the other houses. Sunay sighed, she could recognize newbs when she saw them.

"'ey," one of the new Slytherins called to her. Sunay looked up with a questioning look on her face. "What's your name?"

"Sunay..." She replied monotonously.

"Where ya from?"

"Turkey, why do you care?"

"I hear they have a lot of babes there," he snickered, his friends laughing openly.

Sunay turned away angrily, her face flushing red.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2010, 4:53 pm

Antanasia sipped her blood, watching the exchange. "Don't pay attention to them," she told Sunay. "Newbies are always the worst, especially prepubescent ones," she growled at the lot of them, baring her fangs. She chuckled darkly when they blanched in fear, "Silly newbs, teasing's for upperclassmen."

She felt a hand on her arm, and turned her head to see Scorpius holding onto her, "Already scaring first years, Antanasia?" He smirked. Behind him, Antanasia could see Lacey's glare drilling into her face.

"Why not?" she shrugged, "Not like they're important anyway. We could go on without them."
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2010, 4:58 pm

"I'm not a newb, am i?" Sunay asked. After all, she was pretty new here. She spooned the last bite of trifle into her mouth and pushed the bowl forward. It magically filled itself to the brim again but she didn't eat anymore, already being full and ready for bed. Franklin however, seemed like he was trying to win a race to the bottom of a never-ending plate of ham.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2010, 5:03 pm

Antanasia took another sip of O negative, "No, sweetie, you're not. You know magic, and you have social skills. And you're not a prepubescent boy." She glanced sideways at Sunay, a mischievous gleam in her eyes, "Are you?"
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2010, 5:08 pm

"Oh, no, I'm not," Sunay hurriedly replied. She knew that Antanasia was just poking fun at her, but she had yet to learn how to handle English wit. She quickly changed the subject. "Is it almost time to go back, i think i'm finished." Most of the others appeared to be done as well, their plates pushed forwards. The newbs across the table were now using their spoons to fling mashed potatoes at each other, until disrupted by a disapproving teacher who buffeted them upside the head with a rolled up sheet of paper.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2010, 5:15 pm

"Yeah, pretty sure we could go now," Antanasia replied, herself wide awake now that it was nighttime. She always stayed up at night, it was in her blood. She smiled at Sunay, "Would you terribly mind my nocturnal tendencies, seeing as we are probably roommates? I have a penchant for staying up till around five in the morning...I hope that's not an issue."
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2010, 5:25 pm

"I won't mind." Sunay smiled slightly. "I'm a pretty heavy sleeper, especially when it gets colder outside." That was in her blood. She stood from the seat, the others doing so as well, and together they walked to the lower levels of Hogwarts, off to the dungeony dorms of Slytherin house. There, in the common room, Lacey suggested that she and Scorpio stay up a while and "talk" but he feigned sleepiness and walked off to the Boy's dorm as fast as he could. Lacey frowned and sullenly skulked off to her room, leaving Sunay and Antanasia to find theirs.

Within their room, two four-poster beds, clad in black, silver, and green, sat waiting for them, along with their luggage. Realizing now just how tired she was, Sunay laid down on hers without even changing her clothes and immediately fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2010, 5:29 pm

Antanasia watched Sunay sleep for a few minutes [I'm Edward Cullen], changed into her pajama pants with cupcakes on them and a cotton candy pink tank top, then rummaged around in her trunk, looking for her dessert blood and a romance novel. After finding both, she curled up in the window seat, and began to read, taking swigs of blood as the moon shone down on her. Smiling blissfully, she got completely lost in the book, her guard down entirely. She was in her dorm, wasn't she? And it was late, who could possibly be up?
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2010, 10:18 pm

Vasili had already talked to his Profs and hated it this was the first time ever that there had been a full moon during the first week of Hogwarts, one of the worst time to miss classes. However, he was getting closer to the potion which would allow for him to not have to disappear for a week at a time during thw full moon.

Vasili sighed as he headed off into the forest knowing it was basically the only safe place for him to be during the time he was a werewolf. "I wish I could find out if she actually did like me. I really doubt that she does though." he said to himself as he entered the forbidden forest to hide out for, if he was lucky only three days this time during his werewolf stage of the month during a full moon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning   The beginning - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The beginning
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dwelling on Dreams :: World :: Hogwarts-
Jump to: