Dwelling on Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Which The Love Triangle Begins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2010, 5:54 pm

"That's true," Sunay half-agreed, "I just don't want to get sucked into this somehow. I have enough to think about as it is." Sunay fought the urge to turn around and look for the lovely Ravenclaw at her table, but that was uncalled for. She couldn't wait for dinner to be over so she could go back to her dorm, get into pajamas, and talk until she was asleep.

"I'm not that hungry..." her voice trailed off. She pushed her plate forward and rested her elbows on the table, against her good manner.s
Back to top Go down
http://thetruewindsorceress.deviantart.com
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2010, 6:00 pm

"Let's go back to our dorm," Antanasia suggested. "And you won't be involved, it's just between me, Scorpius, and Lacey." 'Hopefully Lacey understands that,' she thought darkly. 'I don't need any of her friends spreading nasty rumors. Blech.'

She finished her blood, got up and stretched lazily, "I really wanna hear this hot gossip, Sunay."
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2010, 6:15 pm

"All right," Sunay got up quickly and followed Antanasia. Scorpio walked next to Anta, holding her hand, while Sunay trailed closely behind. Most of the other Slytherins were still eating, so seeing Anta and Scorpio together caused quite a stir, as a wave of whispers, giggles, and scowls trailed behind the three.

At the entrance to the Great Hall, Sunay gave into temptation and gazed back, looking over at the Ravenclaw table and scanning it quickly. About halfway up, she could see a small. blond head sitting between two brunettes, and she smiled all the way back to the common room.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2010, 6:20 pm

Antanasia led the trio to the Slytherin common room, ignoring the whispers and snickers that ensued. She merely shrugged them off, being used to it after word got out about her vampirism. She looked back at Sunay to find her staring at the Ravenclaw table, and smiled inwardly at the cute couple. And Sunay had good taste in girls, she had to admit. Not that she wasn't satisfied with Scorpius or anything. Because she was.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2010, 6:22 pm

Vasili walked onto the Great hall finally for the first time in days after his exile and noticed the Antanasia was dating that Malfoy brat. He ignored them as they past him and he headed to get some food, cause his changes always made him hungry.

'I need to double my efforts on that potion, i'm so close, but so far, if only I didn't suck at potions.' Vasili thought to himself beating himself up inside as he began to wolf down his food. (pun slightly intended)

After he finished he quickly left the great hall to check up with his professors, he figured that since he had gotten most of the work ahead of time this year he would just hand in most of it. He hurried off to various classes with papers and assignments in hand to hand to professors in their offices.
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2010, 6:41 pm

Breaking her gaze, Sunay scurried to catch up with Antanasia and Scorpio, pausing only to watch as a tall, thick-framed buy walked past, looking very angry. The three of them headed down to the common room, where a number of students were centered around a table, playing cards for petty cash. Sunay was bursting to tell Anta everything that had happened, but would let her say her goodbyes to Scorpio before they headed to their room.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2010, 6:46 pm

Antanasia's eyes widened slightly as Vasili passed them, knowing he was pissed because she was with Scorpius. She glanced over at Scorpius, who seemed oblivious to Vasili's glare on him. He probably didn't know about the werewolf's crush on her, and it seemed best to let him live in blissful ignorance.

"Good night, Scorpius," she kissed his cheek lightly, then skipped up the stairs to her and Sunay's room.

"'Night," he called up to the two girls, then decided to walk around the school for awhile, maybe meeting up with Franklin as Sunay and Antanasia talked.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2010, 6:50 pm

Vasili caught the kiss of Antansia on Scoripus and tried to ignore it but his blood raged with fury. He shook his head and figured that was the Gryfindor curse. Every girl wanted the bad boys, and even if they weren't all goody goodies, all Gryfindor's were assumed to be that.

Vasili had just finished getting the last of the papers to his professors and headed off to see if anyone was in the potions rooms. "Really hope someone is in potions.." he started to talk to himself as he walked to the potions room.
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2010, 7:10 pm

Sunay flopped down on her bed and sighed, all lovey-dovey like, and laughed, then changed into hr favorite green silk pajamas. She looked over at Antanasia, who was dressing as well, in something a bit more modern and stylish. This room reminded her of Pandora's. Sunay's side was already looking lived in, while Anta's, being that she rarely used the bed, looked untouched. She wondered what would happen if someone to move in with Pan.

Then again, someone might have already done it, and that's the reason why she now sleeps there alone. Sunay giggled at the thoughts of what had/might happen to Pan's roommate, and how many fingers they would come out with each morning.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2010, 12:48 pm

"Tell me about it!" Antanasia squealed girlishly as she sat down next to Sunay. "How did you two meet? What's she like? I wanna know everything!" She loved gossiping, especially if it was exciting. Like a Slytherin dating a Ravenclaw.

Scorpius walked into the Potions dungeon absentmindedly, lost in his thoughts about Antanasia and where was Franklin and what did Sunay have to tell Anta? Maybe he could ask her about it tomorrow. Somehow he had a feeling about the blonde Ravenclaw he and Anta walked in on. He stopped short when he saw Milkovich. Damn. The Gyrffindork did not look happy.
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2010, 2:01 pm

"Well, i was out by the lake during my free period today. I couldn't think of anything else to do. I was resting in the sun when i got up and she was just...there. She said she was looking for some kind of bird or something. Then we talked for a while and i invited her back to the common room after class.

"She's very sweet, but she doesn't have many friends. She tends to be kind of quiet around others and not a lot of people know who she is. She likes to talk about the strangest things, but she's so adorable when she's very into something and rambles on about it. She's also a bit naive.

"And i really like her. More than as a friend. I mean, i've had interest in others before, back home and even here, but not like Pan. She's cute and kind and everything i want. I just don't know if she feels the same way about me or not....can you find out, Anta?"
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2010, 3:15 pm

"Sure," Antanasia smiled warmly at Sunay. "She sounds just right for you, and she's so cute! You have good taste in girls, Sun. But how am I going to find out?" She frowned as she tried thinking it through, "I mean, I guess if I built up a good enough rapport with her, I could ask, but it'd just seem weird for me to just go up and ask her, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2010, 3:20 pm

"Well, i don't know," Sunay frowned. "I mean, she knows you're my friend, after all. And i don't think Pan would think it that weird, considering that she's, well, Pandora. I just need to know for sure before i make a move is all." She sighed. "What am i tlking about? She doesn't like me..."
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2010, 3:35 pm

Antanasia touched Sunay's arm lightly, "Sun, relax. She likes you. When Scorp and I walked in on you two...It was just so sweet. She's wonderful, deary. And if you don't stop second guessing yourself, I'll go right down to the Ravenclaw dorm and ask her in the most obnoxious way possible." God, Antanasia hated it when perfectly nice girls wouldn't stop picking apart their love lives and bitching about their lack of self-confidence. Maybe it was because she didn't care about the public opinion, seeing as she would live forever, but still. It was annoying to her.
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2010, 3:50 pm

"All right..." she shyly agreed. "I'm eager to hear what she says!" She tried to cheer up, hearing Antanasia's annoyance. She paused for a moment. "Do you really think it would be a big deal if i began to date a Ravenclaw? I mean, she's not a Gryffindor after all. And there's no one in Slytherin at the moment that i'd be willing to give her up for."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2010, 3:58 pm

Vasili just noticed Scorpius coming into the potions classroom. "Malfoy." he said as calmly and as cool as he could possibly say and went back to looking through his notes to see if he could find another key ingredient.

He kept Malfoy within sight of his peripheral vision at all times in case the brat tried to curse him or something. He wasn't new to the whole being cursed thing, however he had taken advanced wizardry classes and knew how to block them without a wand, and he let those who tried to curse him how things were dealt out in the muggle world when people were attacked.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2010, 4:04 pm

"I'm sure it'll be fine, Sunay," Antanasia said, "I mean, she's definitely not a Gryffindork, and Hufflepuffs are so..." She trailed off, trying to find a word, then gave up. "You two are a good couple, don't let House bigotry keep you apart. And she wouldn't care anyway. Pan's really different."

"I'm sorry for disturbing you, Milkovich," Malfoy turned to leave, somewhat afraid of the Gryffindork werewolf. He seemed pissed about something...probably about Antanasia dating Scorpius. But what Milkovich do about it? It's not like he could just spirit her away, she was too headstrong. She would tear him apart. Scorpius inwardly chuckled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Milky Maelstrom
Co Founder
Milky Maelstrom

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2010, 4:13 pm

Sunay sighed. This had been quite the eventful first day, and all she wanted to do now was rest.

"Night, Anta. For now, at least." She laid back and closed her eyes, asleep almost instantly. This was making out to be quite the complex year.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2010, 4:14 pm

"It's fine, just working on a little side project is all." Vasili smiled, trying to be polite, smelling the fear of Malfoy. He may have been a Slytherin, but he still had fear like everyone else did.

Vasili kept fliping through his notes on ingrediants commonly used within counter acting potions. Polyjuice wasn't an option cause that was meant to change you into something not prevent you from changing into something else.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2010, 4:23 pm

"Good night, Sun," Antanasia got up to sit in her window seat and read trashy romance novels by moonlight. She smiled peacefully as she absorbed the plot, becoming totally engrossed in the book.

"Alright, if you see Goyle, could you please tell him I'm looking for him? I need to talk to him," Scorpius asked politely, trying not to piss off the werewolf Gryffindork, who was bigger than he was. Scorpius was just as muscular from all his years of Quidditch, but he was lean muscular, not bulky like Milkovich.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2010, 4:30 pm

"I'll let him know, see you next week in the Quidditch match, if I don't pass you in class I suppose." Vasili said going to gather ingredients hoping that it would work this time, and not blow up in his face.

Vasili probably figured the Goyle was trying to find Vasili, since he was a regular costumer in the little side buisness in sweets that Vasili had set up and run since his fourth year at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2010, 4:35 pm

"See ya." With that, Scorpius nonchalantly left the dungeon, not at all surprised Milkovich hadn't confronted him about Antanasia. He was a goody goody Gryffindork after all, he wouldn't want to start anything.

Scorpius wandered the corridors for awhile, then headed back to his dorm, figuring he'd just talk to Goyle later. They did share a dorm, after all.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2010, 4:44 pm

Vasili smirked as Scorpius left, he knew better than to start a fight during school. That's one reason he played Quidditch, he was special, a chaser and a damn good one at that. He had been offered to play as a beater given his size, but once they saw him with the Quaffle and how well he was able to score and muscle his way to get the ball. The Captain knew that he was a winner for chaser.

Vasili had been the team captain for the past three years, and in the time, Gryfindor had claimed the Quidditch championship all three years. So he smiled knowing that while Scorpius thought he wasn't going to start anything, that once they got to the Quidditch game, it was almost no holds bar.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2010, 4:49 pm

Antanasia stretched as she got up from her perch on the window seat, cheerful as the sun started pouring in. "Good morning, Sunay!" She started putting on her school robes. "Lovely day today, is it not?" She smiled, feeling happy now that her life was going the way she wanted it: a boyfriend, loyal friends, she was passing her classes, and a nice blood supply in her trunk. Humming happily as she tripped lightly down the stairs from her room, she had temporarily forgotten her problems: a brooding werewolf, a jealous, vengeance-ridden girl.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 2 EmptyJune 17th 2010, 5:13 pm

Vasili woke up finally, and smiled, he thought he had found the final solution and hoped that it would work. He needed to run it by the potions professor, but right now, he wanted food, and that is what he planned to do. He got dressed and headed down to the Great hall for breakfast, always a good meal in his mind. Heck he thought all meals where good meals.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Which The Love Triangle Begins
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next