Dwelling on Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Which The Love Triangle Begins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 11 EmptyJune 30th 2010, 1:14 pm

Scorpius looked out the window of the bookshop, and saw Franklin giving him the signal. "I'm going to go have some drinks with the team, dear," he kissed Antanasia's cheek, who was still oblivious to everything going on. She murmured a "Bye, Scorp," as he walked out the door. Once he was out of sight, she left the bookshop, following him stealthily to make sure he wasn't going to do anything rash. She knew how pissy he could be after losing a match.

"Oi, Milkovich!" Scorpius called to the werewolf, trying to get his attention. Antanasia stopped breathing once she realized what he was up to.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 11 EmptyJune 30th 2010, 1:17 pm

Vasili and practically the entire Gryfindor Team turned around to face the sore loser Scorpius.

"Can I help you Scorpius?" Vasili asked standing in front of his entire team, figuring the Scorpius was gonna try and maul him with the entire Slytherin team.

Most the Gryfindor team was tense figuring that things were about to get ugly.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 11 EmptyJune 30th 2010, 1:20 pm

"Yes, you can," Scorpius said quietly, the whole Slytherin team behind him. "You can stay away from Antanasia." The rest of the team nodded in assent.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 11 EmptyJune 30th 2010, 1:22 pm

"Well now, seeing as I have a potions class with her that might be a little hard. But who's to say you can tell me what I can and can't do? Besides, I don't think she likes you telling her who she can and can't see no girl does." Vasili said calmly to Scorpius.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 11 EmptyJune 30th 2010, 1:26 pm

"She doesn't like you anyway, Milkovich," Scorpius smirked. "I'm doing her a favor, really. She'll be thanking me for getting such a menace away from her."

Antanasia growled quietly, still in hiding. 'What the hell is he doing?' she thought. Yeah, she would never date Milkovich, but she still didn't like being told what to do. Even if it was for her own good.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 11 EmptyJune 30th 2010, 1:34 pm

"Funny, seeing as she was very interested in my potions work Malfoy. Sure she wouldn't date me, but she does seem to enjoy being around me at times." Vasil said back smelling that Anta was near but decided to disregard that for now.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 11 EmptyJune 30th 2010, 3:03 pm

Antanasia smiled at Vasili's comeback, not daring to giggle out loud.

Scorpius sneered at Vasili, "You're lying. She's a vampire. You're a werewolf. She could never like you. So back off from my girlfriend, you Gryffindork freak."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 11 EmptyJune 30th 2010, 3:59 pm

Vasili glared. "I don't exactly like being called a freak." Vasili said clenching his fist, not going to be the one to throw the punch first. This wasn't his idea, it was Scorpius's.

"How would you know I'm lying? It clearly takes one to know one. How many girls do you still flirt with Malfoy? Hmm" Vasili asked bluntly.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 11 EmptyJune 30th 2010, 4:06 pm

"None," Scorpius replied calmly. "Why would I need other girls when I have Anta?"

Antanasia continued to watch, trying to figure out if he was lying or not.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 11 EmptyJune 30th 2010, 4:14 pm

"Oh really now? Funny I could have sworn I heard Lacey say something about she was yours and she wasn't gonna share you. Or perhaps it was those innocent little first years who i overheard talking about how great a kisser you are. But i guess if the great Malfoy says he didn't then it must be true." Vasili said sarcastically. Some of the Gryfindor team members snickered at that one.

"Now is there really any other reason you are hear, other than to get into an arguement of words between the two of us?" Vasili asked really becoming annoyed with this.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 11 EmptyJune 30th 2010, 4:17 pm

Scorpius suddenly lashed out at Vasili, slamming his fist into Vasili's jaw, "Take that back, you jackass!"

The Slytherin team cheered Scorpius on as he continued his attack on Vasili. Antanasia watched in horror, not believing what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 11 EmptyJune 30th 2010, 4:29 pm

Vasili just took the punch and then ducked under and slammed an elbow into Scorpius's back. "You know for a human, you hit somwhat hard." he said as Scorpus hit the ground from the elbow to the back.

"However, you should know better from DADA not to attack someone who is part werewolf." Vasili said taking a defensive stance.

"I did not ask for this fight, but since you have started it. I will gladly finish it!" Vasili growled.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 11 EmptyJune 30th 2010, 4:42 pm

Scorpius got up slowly, steadying himself, "Bring it." He brandished his wand and aimed at Vasili, "Ruptispectis!"

Antanasia cringed, debating whether or not to come out of her hiding place to stop the fight.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 11 EmptyJune 30th 2010, 4:47 pm

Vasili swung his hand and blasted the spell to the air. "One good thing about being basically an expert in DADA is that you learn that a wand isn't always needed. Dispeliarmus!" he called and charged Scorpius and basically tackled him Rugby style into the ground and put a foot on his throat.

"Now I recommend that you stop now. Saving yourself a much longer explination to your girlfriend as to why your face is bloodied and why you attacked me." Vasili growled.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 11 EmptyJune 30th 2010, 5:11 pm

Antanasia decided to come out of her hiding spot, "I already know why to both of those." Her face paled at the sight of Vasili's foot on Scorpius's throat, and she resisted the urge to scream. "Please don't hurt him, Vasili."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 11 EmptyJune 30th 2010, 5:24 pm

Vasili knew she had been there, and pulled his foot off Malfoy's neck. "I apologize Anta." he said as he and the Gryfindor team headed back to the castle, already having created more than enough of a scene than he even wanted to create.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 11 EmptyJune 30th 2010, 5:46 pm

Antanasia stared after Vasili as Scorpius got up. "Anta?" She ignored him, upset that he would start a fight. "Why, Scorp? You knew he'd kick your ass. Why'd you do it?"
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 11 EmptyJune 30th 2010, 6:46 pm

Vasili wiped his eye and headed back to the castle. 'Stupid boy, didn't need to fight me. Yes I love Anta, but I'm not going to beat the living crap out of her boyfriend to get her.' he thought to himself as he finally got into the Castle.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 11 EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 3:09 pm

Scorpius scowled, "Why'd you follow me?" She glared back at him, offended he would try to hide anything from her.

"I'm going back to the castle, don't wait up," she growled quietly as she pushed past him, storming off.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 11 EmptyJuly 5th 2010, 6:17 pm

Vasili finally got back to the Gryfindor Common Room, and went to his dorm grabbing his shower stuff and headed off to one of the School showers. 'Need a shower anyway.' he thought to himself as he headed towards the showers after having left the Gryfindor Dorm.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 11 EmptyJuly 7th 2010, 4:42 pm

Antanasia stalked off to her room, ignoring Scorpius. She sat down at the window seat with a book, and began to read, losing herself in the story.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 11 EmptyJuly 8th 2010, 6:38 pm

Vasili finally came out of the shower, still a little bruised, probably from the Quidditch more than anything really. He sighed and headed back to his room figuring that he had had enough for the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Which The Love Triangle Begins
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11