Dwelling on Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 5:59 pm

She looked back just as intently, "Yes, I do...is that a problem?" She edged away from him, worried she did something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 6:00 pm

Vasili pulled her back to him his arms around her waist. "No not at all lovely." he said with a smile looking at her eyes.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 6:02 pm

"Alright then," she kissed his cheek affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 6:06 pm

Vasili smiled, and took her hand with his. "So, what do you want to do now?" he asked as they stood in the enterance way to the Quidditch Pitch.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 6:09 pm

"I don't know," Antanasia squeezed his hand lightly. "What are you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 6:10 pm

Vasili smiled looking at her. "About how I'm so happy to have such a beautiful person by my side." he squeezed her hand back as they walked around the pitch aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 6:17 pm

Antanasia smiled flippantly, "How do I know you're not just trying to get in my pants?"
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 6:19 pm

Vasili gasped in shock. "I'm offended by that. Besides, if I was just wanting to get into your pants, I could have easily just slipped you something back in potions, or the great hall. Or easily cast a spell on you down at the Lake." he replied.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 6:22 pm

Antanasia looked at him, "How do I know you haven't already and I'm not really in love, you just slipped me a love potion or a love charm or something?"
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 6:37 pm

"Because I wouldn't do that." he smiled stroking her hair.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 6:41 pm

"And why not?" she asked, looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 6:42 pm

"Because, I just couldn't do that to you." he said looking back into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 6:44 pm

"Oh really?" she rubbed her nose lightly along his neck. "Why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 6:45 pm

Vasili smiled "Well because I'm the Gryfindork for one remember? So I'm too goody goody for that." Vasili joked to her.

"That and I just couldn't use you like that, even though you would have no memory of it, I just couldn't do that too you."
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 6:47 pm

Antanasia kissed Vasili lightly, "Love you, my Gryffindork." She smiled, "Though I think I might have to corrupt your goody goody ways..."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 6:47 pm

"Oh how so?" he smiled as she kissed him and he kissed back.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 6:49 pm

She began to kiss his neck softly, "Well, I don't like goody goody boys...they're less fun...not as exciting..."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 6:52 pm

Vasili shivered, "Well how, how do you plan to do that?"
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 6:54 pm

Antanasia smiled, "Vasili, how far have you gone with a girl before?"
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 6:55 pm

Vasili had to think about that for a moment, "Think I got to third once, I've been to second a lot, almost got all the way once." He sighed softly
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 6:57 pm

"So you're not so innocent and goody goody after all," Anta cuddled into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 6:58 pm

"No, not like some Gryfindors, who all they can do is try and get off to magazines, cause they haven't even been kissed before." He said playing with her hair, having found a secluded place at the pitch.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 7:00 pm

Antanasia looked around at the secluded area and teased, "Why, Vasili, are you trying to take advantage of poor little me, here, where no one can hear me scream?"
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 7:01 pm

"Oh my dear Anta, I'm pretty sure you would just beat the crap out of me if I even attempted such a thing." He smiled kissing her lightly once.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 5 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 7:36 pm

Antanasia kissed back, "Little old me? Beat up tall, handsome, muscular you?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next