Dwelling on Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 6 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 7:38 pm

"I think you know full well how powerful you are. Even if you are little, you are after all a Vampire so that gives you at least 10 times more strength than a human female of your body type.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 6 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 7:42 pm

"True," she smiled impishly as she ran her hands over his muscles, "But you're a big, strong werewolf."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 6 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 7:45 pm

"But again, Vampires are quicker than werewolves, so you really could just run away now if you really feel threatened by me." he smiled at her
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 6 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 7:48 pm

"What will you do to me if I stay?" she kissed his neck softly, looking for sensitive areas.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 6 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 11:35 pm

Vasili shivered as she did, "Oh probably make out with you seriously, let you cuddle and cry if you need be, and anything you might like."
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 6 EmptyAugust 8th 2010, 5:00 pm

"Oh really?" She pulled away from his neck for fear of losing control and sucking all his blood.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 6 EmptyAugust 9th 2010, 12:07 am

"Yes really, unless of course you wish to just go back, I suppose I will just let you do that." Vasili said as she pulled away.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 6 EmptyAugust 9th 2010, 4:27 pm

"I think we both know what would happen if I were to go back now," Antanasia looked into his eyes. "We know Scorpius would slip me a love potion, or try to kill me, or something. I just wanna be with you, Vasili," she snuggled into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 6 EmptyAugust 9th 2010, 6:13 pm

Vasili played with her hair, "Well what do you want to do about it then?" he asked looking at her deeply in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 6 EmptyAugust 10th 2010, 3:54 pm

Antanasia looked back into his eyes, "I'm planning on staying here," she snuggled closer. "For as long as you want me."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 6 EmptyAugust 10th 2010, 6:00 pm

"Well at some point we will have to go back to classes and all" he said playing with her hair and holding her tightly.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 6 EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 3:19 pm

Antanasia pouted slightly, "Stop being so realistic! Just enjoy being with me." She kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 6 EmptyAugust 11th 2010, 6:35 pm

Vasili smiled "Well alright then beautiful." he said before pulling her to him and kissing her passionately.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 6 EmptyAugust 12th 2010, 4:01 pm

Antanasia kissed back just as passionately, her hands going to his face.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 6 EmptyAugust 12th 2010, 5:23 pm

Vasili continued to kiss the lovely beauty, holding her close and tightly.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 6 EmptyAugust 13th 2010, 5:09 pm

She continued to kiss back, stroking his cheek lightly.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 6 EmptyAugust 14th 2010, 12:32 am

Vasili pulled away, wanting to do more buy knew that he shouldn't rush things, since she had just broken up and might want to go slower and all.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 6 EmptyAugust 25th 2010, 6:43 pm

Antanasia just snuggled into his chest, appreciating his thoughtfulness, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 6 EmptyAugust 26th 2010, 6:19 pm

Vasili softly played with her hair and kissed her lovely forehead. "I love you too Anta."
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 6 EmptyAugust 28th 2010, 3:24 pm

She pulled his face down to hers and kissed him again, more passionately than before.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 6 EmptySeptember 6th 2010, 2:43 pm

Vasili kisses her back, just as passionately, eventually falling to the grass, still kissing with her over top of his much larger frame.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 6 EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 6:10 pm

Antanasia continued to kiss him, stroking his cheek lightly as they embraced.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 6 EmptySeptember 10th 2010, 8:12 pm

Vasili pulled away and looked into her beautiful eyes, playing with her lovely hair and smiled at his lover.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 6 EmptySeptember 11th 2010, 4:19 pm

She smiled back, "I wasn't done kissing you, silly boy." She kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 6 EmptySeptember 14th 2010, 12:39 am

Vasili happily kissed her back, and held her tightly, wishing that he could do more, but knew it just won't be right to take advantage of her, in this current moment of possibly newly found independence.

It just wouldn't be right, and no matter how hard he tried to be a bad boy, he just couldn't do that to a girl at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next