Dwelling on Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyAugust 2nd 2010, 8:23 pm

Vasili sent his letter to his family via owl outside his window. He was bored now and didn't know what to do, so he figured he would study he guessed.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 4:47 pm

"Well?" Antanasia glared at Scorpius.

He sat down next to her, wrapping one arm around her, "I'm sorry, dear, for what I did to Milkovich." She wrinkled her nose at his scent. He smelled like perfume and lotion. "Scorpius...who have you been doing?"

"No one, Anta," he replied a little too quickly.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 4:49 pm

Vasili finished up and studing and figured it was time for a walk to the lake, not like he had much better to do, he wondered how badly Anta was giving him the what for, for smelling a lot like another girl.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 4:57 pm

"Don't lie to me, Malfoy!" Antanasia yelled, trying not to cry. "I can SMELL her on you!"

"Anta...It was a mistake, she attacked me," Scorpius explained gently. "It wasn't me."

"Yeah...right..." she sniffled. "Bastard. Womanizer. I need some space." She stormed out of her dorm, not knowing where she was going.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 5:00 pm

Vasili was sitting by the lake after having taken a walk, morel like a jog around the Castle, he was the only one who did it. Unlike a lot of Hogwarts students, who learned how to manipulate their body weight with magic, he still excerised.

'Hmm it's a nice day today.' he thought looking around the sky.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 5:08 pm

Antanasia stumbled out of the castle, deciding to head to the Quidditch Pitch, where it was nice and peaceful. Not many people occupied the pitch after a match, so she stumbled past the lake to the pitch, not seeing anyone on her way.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 5:09 pm

Vasili smelled Anta, and she was heading to the pitch, and see was stumbling, seemably upset, he didn't know. He figured that he should at least take a look and see if he could help someway.

Vasili headed to the pitch and caught up with Antanasia, "Hey! Are you okay Anta?" he asked getting closer to her.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 5:14 pm

"Yes...No...I dunno," Anta hiccuped sadly. "He was cheating on me...I could smell her on him...I-I think I broke up with him..."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 5:19 pm

Vasili approached her from behind and wrapped his arms around her shoulders and offered his chest to allow her to cry into if she needed, unable to know what to say to comfort the crying beauty.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 5:22 pm

Antanasia leaned on Vasili as she cried quietly, trying to stop. "Vasili..." she looked at him, "does your offer still stand, now that I'm not with Malfoy anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 5:23 pm

"If you are comfortable moving to another so quickly." he said softly, stroking her soft hair.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 5:26 pm

She sniffled, "I dunno...but if I stay single, you know Malfoy will do something...but if you're with me, he might go after you." Anta gazed into his eyes. "And if he hurt you, I don't know what I'd do."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 5:28 pm

Vasili tried to play it cool. "It's kinda hard to kill a werewolf. If case you didn't notice from his last scuffle, it's really hard to hurt me." Vasili smiled at Anta, kissing the top of her forehead.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 5:30 pm

Anta frowned, "But he might do something illegal...and what would happen if a Slytherin started dating a Gryffindor? Somehow, I doubt your friends would approve of me..."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 5:32 pm

"Oh, who cares about there approval, I'm mostly a lone wolf anyway. Not a whole lot he can do illegally that I can't stop, you forget I'm basically the DADA instructor more or less." Vasili said as he looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 5:34 pm

"True..." Anta started tracing his skin lightly with her fingertip, "Vasili, I think you should prove to me that you're a worthy suitor," she smiled teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 5:42 pm

Vasili smiled, "Oh and how do you propose that I do that?" he shivered slightly as she traced his skin.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 5:45 pm

"I don't know," Anta leaned in closer, smiling innocently, "Maybe charm the pants off me?"
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 5:46 pm

"Oh?" he said getting closer, tempted to cast a simple spell to just cast her pants off her, but he figured that would just kill any mood that had now been set.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 5:48 pm

"Yes," she smiled, getting even closer, "And I swear, if you take me literally, I'm going back to my dorm, you silly boy."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 5:49 pm

"I'm not a boy!" he exclaimed before kissing her deeply, grabbing her neck as he kissed.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 5:52 pm

Antanasia kissed back just as deeply, pressing close against Vasili, one hand going to his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 5:53 pm

He continued to kiss her, passionately and affectionately, stroking her neck as they embraced one another.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 5:57 pm

Antanasia moaned quietly into the kiss, and pulled away gently. "Love you, Vasili..."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 4 EmptyAugust 3rd 2010, 5:58 pm

Vasili looked at her eyes deeply. "Really?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next