Dwelling on Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 2 EmptyJuly 19th 2010, 4:19 pm

"What? Big nasty Vamprie you is afraid?" Vasili chuckled, "Well i know Scorpy can't do anything, but I suppose me with my creeper skills could keep you safe. That is if you think you can trust, a nasty Werewolf like me."

Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 2 EmptyJuly 19th 2010, 4:24 pm

"Oh really?" Antanasia looked at him earnestly. "Why should I trust you? You could be with them."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 2 EmptyJuly 19th 2010, 4:30 pm

Vasili gasped in shock. "Why would i want to help any girl get with Scorpius? Besides what would I gain by having you killed?"

He took another drink from his glass before filling it once again.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 2 EmptyJuly 19th 2010, 4:34 pm

Antanasia shrugged, "Hey, I don't know. But why should I trust you?" She looked earnestly into his eyes. "I like you, Vasili, but I don't know if I can trust you."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 2 EmptyJuly 19th 2010, 4:40 pm

"What makes you think you can't trust me?" Vasili asked looking back at her eyes.

"Is it just because I'm a werewolf?" he asked sort of hurt.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 2 EmptyJuly 19th 2010, 4:43 pm

Antanasia sighed, taking one of his hands in both of hers, "No, of course not, silly boy. Just I don't know you all that well, it really doesn't have to do with your werewolfishness."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 2 EmptyJuly 19th 2010, 4:46 pm

"Well, what do I have to do to earn your trust hmm?" Vasili asked subtlely getting closer to Antanasia, deciding not to make another crude joke about what she said to him about being a silly boy.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 2 EmptyJuly 19th 2010, 4:50 pm

"I don't know," Antanasia noticed he was getting closer, and smiled. "What are you willing to do to earn it, Vasili?"
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 2 EmptyJuly 19th 2010, 4:52 pm

"Anything that you would ask of me." he smiled looking at her.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 2 EmptyJuly 19th 2010, 4:57 pm

"Really?" she leaned in closer to him."Anything?"
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 2 EmptyJuly 19th 2010, 5:11 pm

"Yes Anta. ANYTHING!" he said so close to being able to kissing her.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 2 EmptyJuly 19th 2010, 5:15 pm

Antanasia got closer still, smiling playfully, "Then prove it, boy."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 2 EmptyJuly 19th 2010, 8:08 pm

Vasili moved with his Werewolf speed, wrapping Anta in his arms and dipped her down, kissing her deeply as he held her close in his arms.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 2 EmptyJuly 20th 2010, 3:16 pm

Antanasia gasped quietly in surprise, then kissed Vasili back just as deeply, holding onto him.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 2 EmptyJuly 20th 2010, 3:39 pm

Vasili continued to kiss Antanasia then pulled away for breath after what seemed like an eternity in person after kissing her. "Enough for you beautiful?" he smiled putting her back on her feet having dipped her to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 2 EmptyJuly 20th 2010, 5:14 pm

Antanasia smiled, "Not quite." Then she reached up to give Vasili a quick peck on the lips. "That was an amazing kiss," she looked around to see if anyone else entered the Great Hall during the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2010, 10:08 am

Vasili looked around then looked back at Anta, "It's still very early in the morning, no one is up really, the only ones up are those who are showering." he said softly stroking her cheek.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 2 EmptyJuly 21st 2010, 4:17 pm

Antanasia smiled, "Alright, Vasili." She looked into his eyes, "What are you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 2 EmptyJuly 22nd 2010, 10:32 am

"Well about what you are going to do now. I mean last you checked you were still with Scorpy, Anta." he said seriously but smiling at her beautiful eyes as he stroked her cheek.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2010, 3:33 pm

Antanasia frowned, "Oh...Scorpius would deserve it if I left him...but you know how he gets...I have to stay with him..."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 2 EmptyJuly 24th 2010, 9:07 pm

Vasili sighed, "I guess so." he said pretty much heartbroken but didn't know whatelse he could do really right now.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2010, 3:19 pm

"I'm sorry..." Antanasia turned away so Vasili couldn't see her tears. "Maybe I shouldn't have let you kiss me...Maybe I should just leave Scorpius...I'm sorry, Vasili...But I just can't." She wiped her eyes with the heel of her palm.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2010, 3:25 pm

Vasil just wrapped his arms around Antanasia. He couldn't bare to see her upset at all. He wished there was a way to be with her, but he wanted it to by her will and he wasn't about to brew a love potion and give to Scorpius and make him cheat on her that way. He was sure that there was no way the Scorpius was just seeing Antanasia, old habits died hard after all.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2010, 3:34 pm

Antanasia sighed heavily as she leaned against Vasili, "I'm leading you on again, aren't I?" She looked up at him as she broke away gently but firmly, "This isn't right, Vasili, and we both know it. I mean, not this," she trailed a fingertip along his arm, "but I have a boyfriend. We can't do this."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 2 EmptyJuly 25th 2010, 3:36 pm

He shivered slightly as she trailed up his skin. "I know, it isn't." he sighed and let go of her.

"I just wish there was a way." he said wondering why Scorpius's hadn't shown up yet in the Great hall looking for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts   In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Which The Love Amoeba Grows And Devours Hogwarts
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next