Dwelling on Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Which The Love Triangle Begins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 5 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 3:36 pm

"I don't know, I really don't know of what else I could do really with my DADA skills that I have." Vasili said

"As for am I good enough, I've had comments from Scouters to come see them when I finish so I think I could be good enough. I do have the ability that I am sure of, but I don't know if I really want all that attention." He said
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 5 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 3:39 pm

"Oh? And why not?" Antanasia inquired. "Don't most Quidditch players want the fabulous lifestyle that comes with being professional, the glamor, the fame, the women?" She looked at him. "You're a very strange guy, Vasili."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 5 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 3:45 pm

"Eh, I am a strange person." Vasili sighed. "I just like playing Quidditch, I could care less about all the fame and glory, women particularly. I'm not womanizer, I'm a one woman man. But if that makes me strange then so be it." He said looking back.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 5 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 3:49 pm

"Really?" Antanasia was surprised. "Most guys are womanizers, it's refreshing to talk to someone as old fashioned as I am," she smiled. "I don't think it's strange at all. At least not in the bad way."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 5 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 3:54 pm

"Well I'm glad to find one person who thinks that. Hell, I've had to shake off girls in the dorm room, and i'm questioned so much. It's just kind of annoying to have people hanging all over you and you barely know them you know?" Vasili said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 5 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 3:57 pm

"You've had to chase off girls?" Antanasia asked, a bit surprised. Not the Vasili wasn't handsome or anything...Just she had a hard time trying to think of anyone who would hit that.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 5 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 4:16 pm

"Well when you've lead the team to 3 Quidditch Championships, what do you think would happen?" Vasili chuckled a bit.

"Most of them really want just me for my body, since I do have the muscle build and what not really." he said flexing a little just for the hell of it really.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 5 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 4:21 pm

"Oh really?" Antanasia asked, choosing to ignore his flexing, "Don't you have any close girl friends? Like, not a girlfriend, but someone to talk to who isn't a boy?"
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 5 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 4:29 pm

"I have a few, but not a lot, most of them are just team mates on the Quidditch team." He said no longer flexing just walking trying not to think of food really.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 5 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 4:30 pm

"Mkay then," Antanasia said absentmindedly as they entered the Great Hall and she saw Scorpius. And he wasn't looking too happy. "I'll see you around, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 5 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 4:36 pm

"Yeah, maybe if not then next potions class." he said as he headed over to the Gryfindor table ignoring jabs from a bunch of guys as he began to eat as he was starving.

'Hmm, wonder what's up with Scorpius.' he thought to himself as he took a bite of bread watching as Anta headed over to the Sytherin table.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 5 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 4:52 pm

"What the hell was that?" Scorpius whispered as Antanasia sat down next to him. "Milkovich? What the hell, Anta? What were you doing with him?" A scowl crossed his face, "Where you with him during all of your free period?"

Antanasia sighed, "Yes, Scorp. He was tutoring me in DADA. It honestly wasn't more than that."

"You two looked awfully friendly," he grumbled. "And didn't you hate him just yesterday? What's with the bipolar act?"

"He's a nice guy," she admitted. "Just that. Nothing more. He won't steal me away from you, Scorp."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 5 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 5:08 pm

Vasili watched the lovers quarrel, his hearing allowed him privy to some of the arguement, he hoped that Scorpius didn't come after him right here and now, cause then things would get really ugly.

Vasili returned to his food, and just listened in with his sensetive werewolf hearing, another advantage of being a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 5 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 5:12 pm

"That's what they all say," Scorpius scoffed, afraid of losing Anta.

Antanasia was becoming tired of Scorpius's jealousy. "God, Scorp, can't I have guy friends? Like Franklin, why haven't you been pissy about him? I won't cheat on you, I'd really just break up with you and then have my way with whomever I want."

"Anta," Scorpius tried the gentle approach, "Don't leave me...I'd be alone."

"Right, with all your little girlfriends?"
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 5 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 5:21 pm

Vasili nearly choked on his food from Anta's quick little one liner back at Scorpius. He swallowed his food and chuckled on the inside as he continued to listen into the arguement between the two lovers.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 5 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 5:25 pm

"What little girlfriends?" Scorpius pouted.

Antanasia rolled her eyes. "Really, Scorp? You wanna play this game? Fine then," she was silent after that.

Scorpius shook her shoulder, "Anta? Please talk?" He was scared of what the vampire was going to do now.

She glared icily at him, not talking. Not really breathing for that matter, too, but it wasn't like she needed air.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 5 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 5:36 pm

Vasili just kept eating, pretty much figuring now that Antanasia had Scorpius by the neck, or the balls, either or worked really.

He took a drink of water and just sat around listening in on conversations going on.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 5 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 5:38 pm

Scorpius sighed, and figured he wouldn't say anything to piss off Antanasia. So he shut up, silently fuming over it.

Antanasia took a swig of blood, pissed at Scorpius, but thought it was just his teenaged boy hormones coming out. She continued to glare at him.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 5 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 5:42 pm

Vasili finished off his potion, knowing that he needed to drink the whole thing for it to be fully effective. He got up and figured it was time for him to leave now finally.

He headed out of the Great hall to his next class.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 5 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 5:45 pm

"Want me to walk you to Transfiguration?" Scorpius offered, trying to make peace.

Antanasia sighed, "If you must...and I better not hear any crap about Vasili, either."

"You're on first name terms with him?!" he asked, shocked, but trying to conceal it.

"Yes, Scorp," she nodded as she began to walk to her class. "So stick it in your juice box and suck it."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 5 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 5:54 pm

Vasili just snickered to himself, still being able to hear the two argue. It was funny, but at the same time it was saddening to see they were arguing over a simple little thing. Perhaps he should have made it better as soon as he hear them start talking about him.

Regardless it was time for him to go to his next class with just happened to be his star subject Defense Against the Dark Arts, not like there were much of a threat since Voldy had left.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 5 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 5:56 pm

"I'm sorry?" Scorpius held out his arms for a hug, and Antanasia reluctantly hugged him briefly. "Love you, Anta."

"Love you, too," she growled as she entered her Transfiguration class with McGonagall.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 5 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 6:04 pm

Vasili entered the DADA class and sat down in it, expecting to excell and basically be the teacher again, the new professor knew his stuff, but he was not expert in the least.

'Good afternoon class I expect everyone is doing well today and that you are all prepared for today's quiz and exam?'

Most of the class groaned, but Vasili knew that today was an exam and that he was prepared to Ace it as well.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 5 EmptyJune 21st 2010, 3:52 pm

Antanasia sat in her usual back corner seat ion Transfiguration, absentmindedly doodling on a piece of parchment as McGonagall lectured the class. She began thinking about Scorpius and Vasili and Lacey, and wondered what Franklin thought about all this. He hardly talked, and he was hard to read, and was almost always left out of all the drama. Sometimes Antanasia envied his simple life.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 5 EmptyJune 21st 2010, 4:07 pm

Vasili sat and just listened in today as the Professor talked about creatures that you might meet, mostly he was gonna keep his mouth shut because he was talking about werewolves and vampires.

'Now werewolves are nasty things, very evil,' the professor mentioned.

"Actually sir, not all of them are evil, sir!" Vasili blurted out, having been angered by that comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Which The Love Triangle Begins
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next