Dwelling on Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Which The Love Triangle Begins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 4 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 4:57 pm

"What would that be?" Antanasia took a swig of blood. "You're not going to say it's like a woman's period, are you? Because that is sooooo unoriginal."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 4 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 5:01 pm

"Hey, I said I my friend came up with it not me. They said it's like a period on steriods." Vasili said putting his hands up to show that he wasn't gonna fight over it and that was that.

Vasili took a look over at the potion, and then had to take a double take. "Oh, my, God!"
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 4 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 5:04 pm

"What is it?" Antanasia asked calmly. It wasn't like anything could shake her after her run-in with Lacey, after all. "Did the potion explode or what?"
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 4 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 5:07 pm

"No look!" Vasili pointed at the smoke coming from the potion.

The potion smoke looked perfectly normal, that is if you think red smoke is normal. Suddenly the potion changed shape into that of a wolf's head and the smoke, yes the smoke, let out a howl like a wolf, just as Slughorn came into the room.

"Dear, me, that is frightful." Slughorn said in a bit of shock.

Vasili started to cry, tears of happiness, but tried to wipe them away. For it was the happiest day ever for him right now.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 4 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 5:13 pm

Antanasia was puzzled, "Um...is it supposed to do that?" She took another sip of blood. "Or is it just my vampire ignorance?" She honestly didn't see what was so great about red smoke that howled...hm...maybe he accidentally made bloodmuffins? Somehow Antanasia doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 4 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 5:20 pm

Vasili wiped his tears and smile. "No, no, it's a perfect potion. This potion will do exactly what I said it should."

"My boy you have done it!" Slughorn exclaimed. "I shall have to inform the rest of the professors about this, you have created so much hope for a small population." he exclaimed as he headed out to tell the news.

Vasili sighed, "He knows I didn't really care about that." he placed his hands over his head and sat back.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 4 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 5:24 pm

"Oh really?" Antanasia watched him with the weird fascination she had always felt for Vasili. "Then why did you?" She gestured to the potion.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 4 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 5:44 pm

"I did it mostly so I could be a more normal wizard, you have any idea what it's like to be in isolation and away from everyone because of what you are?" He asked as he took a swig of the potion.

"I really wanted to do it for me, I didn't really care about how I would be able to change the world." Vasili said as he put the rest of the potion in a vial for later.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 4 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 5:49 pm

Antanasia shrugged, "You know what's it's like to constantly suppress your natural instinct to kill those around you? I'd almost rather be in isolation." She stored her flask in her inner robe pocket.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 4 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 5:54 pm

"Yeah, I actually do, the week before, and sometimes the days just after my isolation, I still have the urge to kill and everything." Vasili said putting the vial in his bag.

"So I guess we aren't all the different." Vasili said, trying not to do something stupid, he was amazed that he had gone this long without hitting on her majorly or something.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 4 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 5:56 pm

"I supposed," Antanasia shrugged indifferently. "So when should I expect you to start hitting on me? Because we have been alone for a while now, and I know you like me. Or you stalk me, at least," she noted.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 4 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 6:09 pm

Vasili sighed, and put down his bag. "Yeah I do like you Antansia, and i know you won't go out with me. I just have too many strikes against me." he said with a sigh, trying to figure out what to do next.

"I however do not stalk you!" he said sternly
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 4 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 6:15 pm

Antanasia raised an eyebrow. "I beg to differ, Vasili. Why are you magically everywhere I am? What was with that quip on the train? And it seems one of your strikes has been erased." She nodded at the potion.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 4 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 6:22 pm

"I'm not magically everywhere you are, i just happen to have potions with you, and everyone has to eat in the great hall now don't they?" he said

Vasili looked down at potion, "Yeah, i, i guess I have erased one of the strikes, but I can't change houses, so I guess I'm suck as a Gryfindork.. " he sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 4 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 6:29 pm

Antanasia felt bad for Vasili and walked over to him. "Vasili, you're a great guy, and Gryfindorks aren't that bad." She felt obliged to comfort the man who saved her life. And it was more than obligation that compelled Antanasia to go over to him, but she couldn't put her finger on what.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 4 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 6:32 pm

"Well I'm glad that you think that. You aren't a bad person, I'm sure you hear this all the time, but you are quite beautiful and lovely." Vasili said with a smile. "But I shouldn't say much more, you're dating Malfoy, and I don't want him to think you are cheating on him with me."
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 4 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 6:36 pm

Antanasia giggled, "Scorpius knows I wouldn't cheat on him. At east not after one day of being with him." She sobered up, "We both know he's a womanizer, and I have no idea how this will affect the relationship. Or even if we'll have a relationship after a while. But I don't really care about the future, I'd rather just live in the moment, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 4 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 6:48 pm

Vasili chuckled a bit, "Yeah I suppose that is true." Vasili smiled a bit glad that he was at least able to make friends with Antanasia.

He looked at his watch. "Hmm time for lunch, guess we should go down, and I should let you be able to at least see your boyfriend again huh?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 4 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 6:51 pm

Antanasia shrugged, "Scorpius probably won't care that much, he knows he'll see me at lunch. Wanna walk with me?" She smiled shyly at the Gryfindork, unused to communicating with Gryfindorks beyond the usual niceties.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 4 EmptyJune 18th 2010, 6:53 pm

"Uh sure." Vasili said as they left the class and began to go around for a walk, a little unused to having any Slytherin be nice to him at all really.
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 4 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 3:07 pm

Antanasia smiled at him, "This is weird, yes?" She tried making conversation to ease the awkwardness of it all. "I mean, not you...just today and everything's that happened and all."
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 4 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 3:11 pm

"Yeah, it's really odd." Vasili said I'll admit. He walked with Antanasia trying to find something to think about other than her. "So, what do you want to do when you finally leave Hogwarts?" He asked
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 4 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 3:17 pm

"I want to be a Healer at St. Mungo's, maybe a Mediwizard," Antanasia replied. "What about yourself?" she asked, trying to get her mind to stop thinking so she could go to her happy place.
Back to top Go down
Yetisarge

Yetisarge

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 4 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 3:26 pm

"Personally the more I play it, the more the idea of being a Professional Quidditch Player becomes appealing to me." Vasili said, knowing for a fact that she had seem him play for the past few years.

"However, I still have the idea of being an auror, since Defense Against the Dark Arts seems to be my speciality." he said with a smile having crushed the OWL for that subject
Back to top Go down
bloodmuffins<3
Founder
bloodmuffins<3

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 4 EmptyJune 20th 2010, 3:33 pm

"Are you sure you're good enough to be professional?" Antanasia teased, remembering all the times she had seen him play. "And why an Auror? There are other professions that require DADA skills, too. Unless you really are a stereotypical goody goody Gryfindork?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Which The Love Triangle Begins   In Which The Love Triangle Begins - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

In Which The Love Triangle Begins
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next